Step out in style the night of the Sex and the CityTM 2 Movie premiere in Sex and the City® foldable flats. The flats are inspired by each of the sexy screen sirens and are “perfect for storing in your purse and pulling out after a long night” in your Manolos.
Archive for May, 2010
Just in time for the highly anticipated third season premiere of True Blood comes Volume II of the True Blood Soundtrack with music featured in both the second season and the upcoming third season. The new album features new and exclusive tracks from an array of top stars including Beck, Lucinda Williams w/Elvis Costello, Thievery Corporation, and Robbie Robertson whose “How To Become Clairvoyant” heralds the renowned singer/songwriter/guitarist’s first new solo album in more than 11 years. For a complete track listing see below:
1. “Howlin’ For My Baby” – M. Ward
2. “Evil (Is Going On)” – Jace Everett & CC Adcock
3. “Bad Blood” – Beck
4. “How To Become Clairvoyant” – Robbie Robertson
5. “Shake And Fingerpop” – Jr. Walker and The All Stars
6. “Frenzy” – Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
7. “Kiss Like Your Kiss” – Lucinda Williams w/Elvis Costello
8. “Gasoline And Matches” – Buddy & Julie Miller
9. “You Did (Bomp Shooby Dooby Bomp)” – Chuck Prophet
10. “You’re Gonna Miss Me” – The 13th Floor Elevators
11. “Fresh Blood” – Eels
12. “The Forgotten People (Bon Temps Remix)” – Thievery Corporation
13. “New World In My View” – King Britt & Sister Gertrude Morgan
14. “Beyond Here Lies Nothin’” – Bob Dylan
Relive all of the action of the second season of True Blood with the DVD and Blu-ray, available today! Plus, sink your teeth into special features on the Blu-ray including:
- Character Perspectives: Learn more about what’s going on straight from the mouths of Hoyt, Pam, Karl, and Steve Newlin.
- Flashback/Flash Forward: Move through time in the world of Bon Temps. Flashback to relive pivotal moments or Flash Forward to reveal the significance of a certain scene.
- Pro/Anti-Vampire Feeds: Receive news updates and information from both organizations throughout the episode and decide which camp you support.
- Hints/FYI: Don’t miss a beat with these FYI trivia facts and show hints and clues.
In need of a new outfit to wear to the premiere of Sex and the CityTM 2? Visit Lela Luxe for suggestions that are both function and chic. From the new pink leopard scarf to the Single and Fabulous t-shirt to the Carrie foldable shoes you are sure to make a fashion statement in head-to-toe Sex and the City inspired items.
Get ready for a new and even more intense season of True Blood with the latest Season 3 promotion poster, “Bewere”.
Check back regularly for new posters leading up to the June 13th premiere!
Step out in style with the latest line of Sex and the City® merchandise inspired by the fabulous foursome’s favorite accessory, shoes! From bags to apparel to shoes to jewelry the line of products has everything you need to show off your love for stilettos.
There are only a few weeks left until the premiere of Season 3 of True Blood. If your thirst for the new season is getting to be a bit too much, here is a little something to help satisfy those cravings. Check out the newly released Season 3 Marketing Art Poster!
Accessorize in Sex and the City style with the new line of scarves inspired by the fashions of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte.
In the latest issue of Playboy Magazine, on newsstands now, Playmate of the Year, Hope Dworaczyk reveals her favorite True Blood character, scene from Season 2, and what shape she would shift into … a bunny, of course! She even models some of her favorite True Blood merchandise include the new VILF and Fangbanger tanks as well as the Tru BloodTM beverage.
Check out the article and shop all things True Blood!
Enjoy a glimpse of all of the action from the upcoming third season of True Blood® with the new Season 3 trailer!