Channel your inner Carrie with the latest line of Sex and the City® merchandise inspired by the iconic fashionista. Hollywood Dailies particularly suggests the “Carrie” necklace, foldable shoes and the Sex and the CityTM 2 Movie Book, which contains details on the fashion from the new movie so you can dress like Carrie as well.
Posts Tagged ‘Sex and the City 2’
The girls are back and it’s the perfect opportunity to gather your own best fashionista friends! PIX Morning News even makes the party planning easy with their list of must-haves for a Sex and the City inspired celebration including the Sex and the City martini glass set, foldable after-party shoes, Single & Fabulous Tee and much more!
For the complete list of Sex and the City party ideas check out the full PIX Morning News segment.
Step out in style the night of the Sex and the CityTM 2 Movie premiere in Sex and the City® foldable flats. The flats are inspired by each of the sexy screen sirens and are “perfect for storing in your purse and pulling out after a long night” in your Manolos.
In need of a new outfit to wear to the premiere of Sex and the CityTM 2? Visit Lela Luxe for suggestions that are both function and chic. From the new pink leopard scarf to the Single and Fabulous t-shirt to the Carrie foldable shoes you are sure to make a fashion statement in head-to-toe Sex and the City inspired items.
Sex and the City has never sounded better! The soundtrack for the movie is packed with songs from music superstars Leona Lewis, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, and Liza Minnelli to name a few. As if that wasn’t enough, the fabulous foursome showcases their vocal talents on their rendition of the 1970s hit “I Am Woman.”
Reserve your copy today and check out the full track listing below:
1. Alicia Keys – “Rapture”
2. Dido – “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee-Lo – “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu – “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas – “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor – “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee – “Can’t Touch It”
9. Alicia Keys – “Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down”
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis – “Love Is Your Color”
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon – “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir – “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir – “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir – “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall – “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch – “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Aaron Zigman – “Divas and Dunes”
Release your inner goddess with the new line of Sex and the City jewelry from Dogeared. The necklaces are inspired by the hit show and capture the iconic style of Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, and Miranda. Check back for more information on when the line will premiere. In the meantime, check out the other “sexy” collectibles available now!